Gotta dive... SOS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dementid:
i called out to cssp yesterday they told me this thur is out because he wont be there but next thur would be ok just need to let him know what time to expect us and ho many
How about tomorrow? I left a message for him yesterday to see if that would work. Did he say anything about the vis?

Willie

found this at the cssp website.

today 9-23-05 north end fo lake about 5' very heavy particulate suspended in the water. Thermocline at least 30' didn't dive any deeper due to lack of light (skies were clear and sunny

but ya know what some say the worst day of diving is better than the best day of work.

FWNurseshark:
I haven't dove since... Memorial Day! :11: Looking for divebuddies to go to Clear Springs during the week if possible as I work weekends. It's been an extremely stressful summer and I wanna dive about once a week when it clears up soon in October-- sooner maybe??? There are several divers at my work but I'm trying for the more the merrier and also you know when there are fewer people how things don't fall through some times.

SO... how about it??? :14:
I should have some time during the week of October 3-7. Let me know if anyone is heading to CSSP. Carpool? I have a large vehicle 6 - 8 passengers and their gear...

Scuba-Bill:
I should have some time during the week of October 3-7. Let me know if anyone is heading to CSSP. Carpool? I have a large vehicle 6 - 8 passengers and their gear...
Whew! I have a computer back!!! How about Thurs next week?? I think that is the 6th. I don't know the vis. but someone has to find out huh? Deminted talked to Robert already right? Carpooling is great but doesn't really work for me being in Ft Worth- I go I 20 thru Mesquite.

The week after next- I think I have one or 2 people from work and I would go again.

So to clarify- who can go on the 6th?

raises hand

I got the clearance from my physical therapist to try he doesn't think it will do any damage to my shoulder as long as I am carefull

So to clarify- who can go on the 6th?[/QUOTE]

dementid:
i called out to cssp yesterday they told me this thur is out because he wont be there but next thur would be ok just need to let him know what time to expect us and ho many
ok great- that's 2 "for sures".... anyone else?? Hope so.

FWNurseshark:
ok great- that's 2 "for sures".... anyone else?? Hope so.
ok... don't everyone speak at once!!! if by chance someone hasn't replied but wants to go== hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom