Grand Cayman diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have had consistently great experiences with Divetech - they pick up anywhere along SMB and drop you off after. They aren't a "boutique" dive op, but I don't want a nanny. They do a load of tech stuff as well, and it's great to just hang out there and do lunch after the morning dive and see all the equipment that comes through and talk to the various people using it. They also do a Stingray City trip once a week.

(And unlike some of the other posters here, I have no connection with the operation at all!)

I love DiveTech in West Bay, north of SMB, and have used Divers Down as well. Both have shuttles for pick up and drop off, as many operators do. These recommendations would be applicable for West side diving. On the East End, which I highly recommend making the drive to, try Ocean Frontiers. Have always been good. they may have a shuttle as well.
Good Luck

Don't forget the shore diving. We just returned from a week of diving. Dove with Divetech three days and would recommend although they are a little far from where you are staying. Dove one day with Seasports and would also recommend. We thoroughly enjoyed our shore diving, especially Turtle Reef at the Cracked Conch, Lighthouse Point/Divetech and Eden Rock.

Has anyone dove with the Cayman Aggressor IV? I am heading out with them the end of this month and just wonder if any divers have experienced this live aboard and have any comments to make about them and the diving? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom