Grand Cayman Tamarind Bay Condo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jo8243

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking at staying at a condo on Grand Cayman in Tamarid Bay Condos in August. Can anyone tell me if this is a nice place to stay and if the condos have any known issues remaining from the hurricane (mold, water damage, facilities not repaired, etc)?

Any other condo recommendations would also be appreciated.

thanks

Hi jo8243

We just came back from a couple of weeks in Grand Cayman and it was fantastic. My partner lived there for four years but came back to the UK just before Ivan.

She was very impressed at how everything has recovered over there, although of course some places have gone for good.

We can't help you about the condition of the Tamarind Bay condos, but we stayed at Cayman Reef Resort on 7 Mile Beach and it was beautiful. There are lots of great places depending on how much you want to spend. Another nice place that springs to mind is Treasure Island.

Anyway, good luck. You'll love the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom