best time of year to dive the east coast of Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverswifey

Contributor
Reaction score
can anyone tell me the best time of the year (or month) to dive the east coast of Grand Cayman - when winds tend to be less of an issue? I know this is a sweeping generalization and no one can predict the weather but still want to try to narrow down a possible time frame. Also- any experiences with Ocean Frontiers or Compass Point? Thanks so much!

A big advantage of Compass Point/Ocean Frontiers is that they can go either north or south. I was there twice in 2011. At the end of September, we went mostly north. At the end of November, we went mostly south.

Ocean Frontiers is one of the best, or best, land-based operator I have used. Compass Point is very nice.

thank you! very helpful. Around Thanksgiving is one of our preferred times to travel. We were there in mid-November 2022 and it was gorgeous weather and water but we were on the west side- really want to try the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom