Trip Report Grand Turk April 19-25, Blue Water Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Airportia.com.

I did a quick check back on the TripAdvisor forum and the result is inconclusive as to whether ICA is back to their previous acceptable standard. You could try posting your own question there.

FT:
Airportia.com.

I did a quick check back on the TripAdvisor forum and the result is inconclusive as to whether ICA is back to their previous acceptable standard. You could try posting your own question there.
Thanks! I did check JY132 (IWY132) interCaribbean Airways Flugtracking und Flugverlaufsdaten - FlightAware and it looks like my flight for the past week has been on time. But that begs a bigger question for those that have flown to/from TCI, is an hour and 10 minutes enough time to clear customs and catch an ICA to Grand Turk? I think the answer is no so I'll probably need to change my flight.

I did find Fast Track TCI which looks interesting. I may do it even if I change my flight as I know how bad Caribbean airports can be at busy times.

I hesitate to suggest a time based on one trip nearly a year ago. The wisdom on TA was that much depends on how many other flights are arriving at the same time as yours — another question that tracker is useful for.

In random other news, Bohio has closed.

Less than 2h is really cutting it close customs and delay wise. I would chance that sort of a connection on a weekday if I'm not checking bags and confident I could get on the 5pm worst case.

Intercarribbean has some new (old) bigger planes running lately and I haven't had a problem flying back and forth multiple times in the last 4 months. I still prefer Caicos Express given the option. On average IC is usually late leaving provo which helps a bit for connection times.

Back
Top Bottom