Grand Turk in December anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am there the first week of Feb. Willing to buy the first beer during the Super Bowl, at Bohio or later in the week in town.

Arriving on Valentines but you are welcome to leave a beer for me with the bartender! ����:D

---------- Post added January 20th, 2014 at 09:19 PM ----------
:D

Ok you drink one on me then:D Enjoy your trip and I'll look for the report.

For those with luggage issues take the smaller planes via Caicos Express! Used them twice and always got our bags. Plus their tickets are a little cheaper than Air T&C. A couple we dived with over our 2 week stay got to PLS minus one bag, I should send them a FC message to see if they got it.

On our flight back from Salt Cay last year my wife left her brand new camera on the plane, we asked someone from Caicos Express to look and 5 mins later he came back with the camera! Air T&C (from what I've been told) suffers from less stellar customer service as would be expected from a gov't sponsored national carrier.

One more thing, on our trip back to PLS our overweight fee came to $20, only to be told a minute later that those were 2013 rates (it was jan3,2014) and that we only now owed $16.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom