Gravity Sucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is fantastic news!

Sufficient quantities of hydrocodone to be detected by drug testing remain in the body for a couple of days, but for all practical purposes, the effect of the drug is gone by 8 hours after a dose.

Congrats and thanks so much for keeping us posted. I hope things continue to go swimmingly for you :) By the way I loved the cast.. Glad I am not the only one who would do something like that :giggle:

Diving Tenchiller with the local club tomorrow... then Saterday diving Bennett Springs in Missouri..fabulous start to the New Year!!! Did a little finning in the pool and the frog kick seems the less painful kick for me. Haven't taken the loretabs since the 23rd so I'm feeling pretty good about that. A few more obstacles to overcome in the PT with a normal stride. I will have a limp for a very long while if not the rest of my life. :-( but I'm alive and diving agian!!!

Let us know how it goes. Have fun with the diving. Finally post a follow up when you are fully recovered. Someone else will surely appreciate the info - I know I have, didn't know about the knee crutches.

PS. Maybe you can get your insurance to pay for the diving as water therapy. :-D

Well this may be the last post. I went to the Doctor for a check up on my heel and he has released me to work. He has said that it may be necessary to remove some of my fancy hardware later. So in six months I get to visit for xrays then I suppose he'll either remove stuff or leave it in.
The Workers Comp people are not sure what they need to do. So if you're around trucks and at work don't fall off them. Lol
I would say the pain is substantial still however I can get around and have been able to get wet quite a few times. So 5 months after a major break I'm back at it. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Glad to hear it.

Glad it is all better and you are back at diving and working and life. I still deal with mine as I can feel the rod in my leg even though docs say I cannot. But, who cares, I can do everything I used to except jump out of airplanes. Probably not a good thing to do anyways.

P8070456.jpg

Fun times, yes, indeed.

N

Back
Top Bottom