Great White Shark on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar,

You may want to avoid showing your friends that picture. I am trying to steer my wife away from all the recent shark attacks in Florida and Maui sightings so she will snorkel when we are there! She gets wind of any of that and its all day on the beach.

Try to take a shot just before it swallows.... :wink:

Al,

Are you over your Maui-withdrawls? How did the vow/drift dive go?

Under 15 days....one more trip to Dallas on biz and I am outa here!!!!! Maui 3 times in one year's time. A new record. The camera will be a-clicking.

Another diver checking in for July (those poor locals)! The 15-22nd. I'll be w/non-diving relatives BUT I'll be sneaking away at some point.

This will be my 2nd trip. I dove Molikini & St. Anthony Wreck the last time. Any recommendations for the next dives? Which OP? If anyone needs a buddy, PM me.

Jon C -- WOW, great shot!! (note to self: must find housing for my OLY 5050z .....!)

See you on the island!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom