Greater Orlando Area Divers UNTIE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm going to the keys friday so I'll miss your dive
maybe next time

LiteHedded:
i'm going to the keys friday so I'll miss your dive
maybe next time

well you should stop and dive in Jupiter on the way down! :D

Have a great time with all the other SBers this weekend- we'll expect a full report when you return...

dl. :)

dldiver:
well you should stop and dive in Jupiter on the way down! :D

Have a great time with all the other SBers this weekend- we'll expect a full report when you return...

dl. :)
well that one wouldn't be free now would it?
:14:

dldiver:
right..well, i didn't know that was a prerequisite. :D
but it does include lunch! hehe!
:D
I just recently got my first real job out of college. but the checks haven't started coming in yet so I still consider myself a poor broke college student

LiteHedded:
:D
I just recently got my first real job out of college. but the checks haven't started coming in yet so I still consider myself a poor broke college student

understood! unfortunately that never stopped me... i think i just finished paying off all the fun i had right after college.
i heard its good to be responsible :confused:

dldiver:
understood! unfortunately that never stopped me... i think i just finished paying off all the fun i had right after college.
i heard its good to be responsible :confused:
My credit cards are smoking right now
I've vowed to give them a rest for a while
:)

LiteHedded:
My credit cards are smoking right now
I've vowed to give them a rest for a while
:)

Wait until you have children. My 22 year old daughter, My 19 year old daughter, both college students, are melting my cards faster than my ex wife ever could. Daddy, I NEED this, Daddy, I need that, Daddy, I need a new car, daddy, I need a new laptop computer. Geeeez. can't I just go underwater and come back up when they're self suuficient? And thats how it is as a responsible adult.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom