Greetings and thank you for the wealth of knowledge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Mrs. B It looks like I have a very similar build to you, small frame and lean. I eat a ton... very high caloric intake and no insulation on my ribcage. I experimented with different hoods and found improvement with one that had a yoke and really limited influx of water. The vest you are recommending looks like exactly what I was hoping to find.
I have a Cressi 5/7 suit I love that has a terry-like lining, but I def need a hood. I miscalculated thinking I didn't need that thickness for this last dive and wore a 3/5... but think that some unintentional weight loss and hormonal issues worsened my already poor cold tolerance. Learning through experience, but hope to benefit from the wealth of experience here!

The hyperstretch fabric is good for your hair because you can put conditioner on before the dive. :wink:

I have ultra short hair and don't condition 😉 but glad to see there is reef-safe hair conditioner... I wonder if it truly is? A DM active in reef restoration told me that many "reef safe" products actually are not.

It’s a good thing I wear the hood then.

But it evens out since I don’t use sunscreen and ride a bike to the store.😆

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom