Greetings from Austria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts.

Guten Abend und wilkommen ! May we know where you like to dive and what kind of diving you're interested in ?

Guten Abend und wilkommen ! May we know where you like to dive and what kind of diving you're interested in ?
Thanks for asking! I am mainly into photography,shooting wrecks and wide angle. As i am from Europe my goto destination is Malta or Egypt, but i am looking forward to experience more locations.

Diving since like 17 years, but only able to dive on vacations once a year.

Diving since like 17 years, but only able to dive on vacations once a year.

I know the problem, but Austria is supposed to have many lakes. Not interesting to dive there, or do you find them just too cold ?

I know the problem, but Austria is supposed to have many lakes. Not interesting to dive there, or do you find them just too cold ?
Yea so i did not had any very pleasent experience so far. But i do also not own a dry suit :S Maybe I should try that some time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom