Greetings from Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am off to bermuda in may for a business trip, but going to fit in a day of diving.

I am staying at the south hampton (sp?) , what dive op - looks like people are saying divebermuda.com or bermudascuba.com.

I guess the most important quesiton is if I was limited to 2 dives what dive spots should I target? no walls there I know, but I would mix up between wreck and coral. I would keep the dive above 140 feet, but since my diving time is limited the longer the dive the better, so lets say realistically above 80 feet.

last question is a have a drysuit and a 3/2 full suit. Not sure what the water temp is in mid may (is it 74 degrees?), but I see others talking about a 5 mil, can I just rent the 5mil there? I am 5'11" and 165, so I get cold easily than others, I wanna be comfortable and don't mind having a little extra lead to stay warm, is the 5 mil the right option?

thanks in advance for all your help !!!!!

Welcome to the board ,i will be in Bermuda this october spending a week with NCL cruise line in st,george ,, Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom