Greetings from La Jolla...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBACrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings from San Diego. I'm a SOCAL native, grew up in San Clemente on a surfboard. Now I do my best to live on SCUBA. I was certified OW Aug 25 2001 and have logged over 100 dives since then and added more training. I generally dive every weekend and try to get in one noght dive on top of that every week, hence the name SCUBACrazy. I just can't seem to get enough nitrogen. GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I'm thinking of bringing my gear along on a trip to Texas and am wondering what site I should visit to really get the best TX experience.

I was certified outta La Jolla many moons ago....in LJ Cove...then did the final OW dives in Mexico....

Greets to ya!

--Sean

i was in la jolla almost 3 years ago ... i didnt dive tho... i wasnt a diver back then... beautiful place though!!!! If i ever won the lottery i would move there... or anywhere in San Diego ... thats the only place in the US i would move to.

Hi:
Welcome to scuba board.
When are you leaving for Texas? And what city do you plan on staying in?

Welcome,

I lived in San Diego for a few years. Unfortunately, that was before I began to scuba dive. I loved La Jolla but only visited for eatting outings with my girlfriends.

Lived in University Heights on the hill above the Stadium and in Lemon Grove in the late 80's. I really enjoyed southern cal. Is Corvette's Diner still there? I loved that place. Best onion rings in the whole world. :) R

*sigh* La Jolla. :)

I did a mind-blowing dive at Goldfish Point. I think I saw about 50 sharks on that dive. That place is freakin amazing.
I am tossing around the idea of moving out there.

Hi and welcome to the boards.
Sorry I cant give you any suggestions in that I am still working on my certification.(should be done this weekend).Only dove at Lake Travis so that is all I know.
I am sure someone here can get you some places to check out.

Karen

aso4 once bubbled...
stay in SOCAL bra
Well, alrighty then. :)

Great times... is Sushi on the Rock still there? I miss the Left Coast's kelp forests and dining on rock scallop at 40' and I even miss the cold Pacific water (sometimes). Cheers from a former SOCAL beach rat!

Back
Top Bottom