Greetings from Longwood, Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glugo357

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello scubaboard. As you have probably guessed, I'm new to this forum and Diving. I will be getting my exit dives done this weekend to get my Open Water Certification completed. I have dived before in Cozumel and got my PADI Explorer certification that allows me to dive with a PADI instructor up to 40ft but that was enough to get the bite. Now I find myself purchasing my own equipment and getting ready to experience some great things along with my better half.:14: See you all under the sea!

Good luck on your coming certification!!!
Welcome to :sblogo:...
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Sounds like you are hooked...it only gets worse (BETTER) and costs more money.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Another diving addict has been created! Good luck on your OW certification and hope you have a deept wallet or high limit credit card cause it just gets better and worse from here on out!
P.S. I got hooked the same way in Akumal....

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Alright!! Another one hooked!! Congrats on the newest addiction. Hope you have a great time and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome from Clermont, FL!! We're fairly new to diving, and I've been busy reading up on everything here. Seems like a great place!! (I should really do one of these intros...)

If you find a good local diving group, let me know - huh?

Thank you all for the warm welcome. You all were not kidding about having deep pockets.....after purchasing my equipment, I found myself needing more. I just signed up to get my Advance Open Water certification with the same group of guys that I got my OW. I'm looking forward to the dives at the end of November in Key Largo. Seems that everyone in my OW class is going for the Advance and should be a lot of fun. I'm even bringing the person responsible for me being here, my fiancee Lyz that has been diving for at least 10 years. What a pre-Christmas gift this will be! At least I know what to purchase for X-Mas...more Scuba gear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom