Greetings from Ottawa, On Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well for anyone still active here, my girlfriend got us registered tonight for the 2.5 weeks OW course at sharkys starting march 14th. I guess we'll be diving in Ottawa/Kingston/Montreal often this summer (I am posted to St-Jean-sur-Richelieu starting apr 3rd but will be in Ottawa half of the time).

Cool. my brother is currently posted to St Jean as well, assuming you are military then? At the school?

When he is not otherwise engaged, the plan is for him to make trips up here this summer for river & quarry diving. We also want to get a handle on what diving there is around St Jean - son and I are certainly not adverse to heading up that way.

Again I will mention the FQAS. Many don't bother, but it is minor to aquire and ensures no hassle.

Who is the instructor?

We don't know who our instructors are yet since there's only 4 of us registered. Michael and Ginette are still in Bonaire so it probably won't be them. as for FQAS, it's included with the OW cert witch is a good thing for us!

Military indeed :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom