Greetings from SF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amsterdam

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Thought I would say Hi!

I'm a diver that found the sport later in life (OW cert at 45) as a way to over come a life long fear of water. Dove for a few years (Cayman, Hawaii, the Shark tank at Mandalay Bay in Vegas) and then life/covid put a hold on things. Just about gave it up until I was in Cayman visiting family (what a place to have relatives!!!) and the urge came back full force. Currently planning a trip to Bonaire so my wife can finish her OW.

Bil

Hi and welcome from another scuba late bloomer.

Thought I would say Hi!

I'm a diver that found the sport later in life (OW cert at 45) as a way to over come a life long fear of water. Dove for a few years (Cayman, Hawaii, the Shark tank at Mandalay Bay in Vegas) and then life/covid put a hold on things. Just about gave it up until I was in Cayman visiting family (what a place to have relatives!!!) and the urge came back full force. Currently planning a trip to Bonaire so my wife can finish her OW.

Bil

welcome bil,

i'm in the east bay, i'm always looking for a dive buddy.

Hi there! Another diver from SF here, though still very new to the city and happy to meet new dive buddies!
Where in the city are you? I'm usually downtown once or twice a week. Have you been by Bamboo Reef? Just did my Nitrox there.

Welcome. I'm in San Jose. Diver Dan's in Santa Clara runs Discover Local Diving trips in the Monterey area about twice a month. It's quite a distance from SF, but something to consider.

Welcome. I'm in San Jose. Diver Dan's in Santa Clara runs Discover Local Diving trips in the Monterey area about twice a month. It's quite a distance from SF, but something to consider.
Thanks. I was just there picking up some new gear. Great shop. I doubt I'll dive Monterey though....I'm such a fair weather diver. I love bathwater :)

Welcome! Have a great time here.
I'm not from SF, but am from the Netherlands, given your username you might have a connection with NL as well...Happy Diving!

Back
Top Bottom