Greetings from south Florida!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveshooter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am a new diver(have 10 between boat and beach now) and am in Delray/ Boynton Beach area. Wanted to say hi and see if there are other divers from my area around. I usually dive with my bros and my G/F and we all just got certified with the FAU dive club 1st cert class.

Hey Diveshooter...

I dive off of the Loggerhead in Boyton all I can... Its a long haul from Orlando, but its worth it! Check em out and tell me what you think!

Diveshooter,
Welcome from NJ.
Enjoy the diving-its great-and in between, enjoy the board!
Good luck,and happy holidays,
Mike

Welcome to the coolest board around!

Ber :bunny:

Hi and welcome from Sweden, I think you'll find this board very useful, I'm very satisfied and I haven't been here long time!!

Dive safe!

Welcome Diveshooter,
Congratulation on becoming a new diver. Soon the 10 dives will become 100 and so on. The lure of the U/W world is quite the temptation. Enjoy the tempation with the rest of us.
My Wife(Flo) and I recently returned from diving just north of your area. We stayed on Singer Island and dove with Jim Abernathy's Scuba Adventures(Riviera Beach). Lot's of fun things to see off of your coast.
Welcome to the best place to spend surface time. A diverse bunch of divers have come together to form a great place to ask questions and receive answers from every point of view. Just like sharks, they don't usually bite unless provoked. Enjoy.

To the Board diveshooter. this is the best place to spend your SI.

Yo, NetDoc, what is your schedule like in January? Will you be free to get away for a weekend? I am "transplanting" to Tampa next weekend and would like to visit the Keys for some WW diving ASAP.

Welcome to the board, from north of the 49th--- and yes some of us are STILL diving... ok some of that diving is in the pool, but we're still getting wet!

Welcome from Ottawa Canada

Back
Top Bottom