Greetings from Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we did churn up the bottom pretty badly. Buoyancy takes some time to figure out, eh? Had fun exploring the sub, the Thora Ann, and a couple of the other sunken vehicles. (So yeah, I'm certified now!)

Well, we did churn up the bottom pretty badly. Buoyancy takes some time to figure out, eh? Had fun exploring the sub, the Thora Ann, and a couple of the other sunken vehicles. (So yeah, I'm certified now!)

Hey Michael! Awesome for you! Yes, you can definitely churn up some stuff down there!!! And buoyancy DOES take time to figure out...especially in cooler, fresh water...much easier in the warm caribbean! Glad you are certified!

Hi, Michael.....

Congrats on getting certified!! I am going for my OW at Lake Pleasant here in Arizona this weekend. I am originally from your neck of the woods (kind of)... I grew up in Portage. Best Wishes.

Adam

Hi, Michael.....

Congrats on getting certified!! I am going for my OW at Lake Pleasant here in Arizona this weekend. I am originally from your neck of the woods (kind of)... I grew up in Portage. Best Wishes.

Adam

Have fun at your cert, Adam! Hope it goes great! Portage is a great area...although it's hot and dry there lately! My yard in the Madison area looks like Arizona right now! :)

Hi Adam,

Good luck with your OW dives. The hardest part for me, honestly, was the full mask flood and clear, and I've no idea why. It took me about four tries to actually get it cleared. (Mask removal and replacement, first try, no trouble. You figure it.) We spent a lot of time kneeling on a platform, and I was on the wrong side of the thermocline, so I cramped up some on dive #3. So practice those cramp removal skills, but I hope you don't need them!

Back
Top Bottom