Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

7 months for us and we will be down in Carriacou! If anyone is planning the BGI-Union (then to Carriacou via boat) via SGV air don't wait to book. I inquired a month ago for tickets and were told they were only 3 left???!?!? Whew! And this is for Dec/Jan travel. I guess the worst case was we might have had to overnight in BGI but it was a scare I didn't need. I've already put a substantial deposit on a villa way back in Feb.

Lots of villa options, there is even a hobbit house on top of a hill with a view to die for. My wife wanted room and luxury instead so no hobbits.

Does anyone have anything new go add? I'll be staying/diving at True Blue Bay very soon but will be extending my trip. Hope to get over to Carriacou for a few days. Eill be following this all up with a week on Tobago.

^^^^and so I did that and I'm going back in November. :)

Back
Top Bottom