Group Travel Deals to Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

9driver

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I went to Coz last year and loved it. For next Spring , I'm working on setting up a group trip for about 20-25 divers from my local marine aquarium society.

Can anybody make any recommendations as to travel agencies or websites, or even just good sources of info for setting up group packages to Coz? Thanks!!

Funjet: www.funjet.com and Adventure Tours: www.atusa.com. Both fly charters out of Dallas/Ft. Worth and package some great air/hotel packages. Be aware that booking hotel north of San Miguel may either require taxiing into town to connect with a dive op or limit your choices of dive ops. I am not a fan of AIs, but I have run groups of 15-20 successfully without resorting to them.

Good luck.

<')///><

I see you are in the Dallas area. You might try Travel for You in Carrollton. They specialize in dive trips for groups. I think they do the group trips for several shops in the area. They seem to be very knowledgable on how to get the best prices from DFW for groups and they are experienced with Cozumel. Here's their web site. http://www.travelforyouinc.com

9driver:
My wife and I went to Coz last year and loved it. For next Spring , I'm working on setting up a group trip for about 20-25 divers from my local marine aquarium society.

Can anybody make any recommendations as to travel agencies or websites, or even just good sources of info for setting up group packages to Coz? Thanks!!

I call me at 1-800-335-1144 ext 224. Karla
website is www.saveonvacationpackages.com :crafty:

9driver:

Bay Adventures http://www.bayadventures.com

Cheers,

talk to the folks at Dive West, Aqua Adventures or Emerald City Divers, I think they all take groups to Coz and other places, they may have an agent they use or may be able to set up the trip themselves.

the shark

9driver:

Back
Top Bottom