Guess its now my turn...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will love your rig. I dive the same set up and it works great. I didn't even have to do any adjusting to mine. I bought mine from Edd at Cave Adventures with all of his modifications. I like the way he has the bungees and dump valve set up.

Thanks for all the info. Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread very close, I just arrived home from a cave diving trip cut short by unfortunate circumstances. My sidemount rig just got ordered yesterday & my cylinders should be coming back from hydro soon! As soon as we get everything together, my instructor & I will be getting in the pool to get things adjusted for proper trim. Then I will practice for a while to get used to how/ where everything works & is, before going through all the safety drills.

You will love your rig. I dive the same set up and it works great. I didn't even have to do any adjusting to mine. I bought mine from Edd at Cave Adventures with all of his modifications. I like the way he has the bungees and dump valve set up.
Pictures??? I would love to see this.

As soon as we get everything together, my instructor & I will be getting in the pool to get things adjusted for proper trim.
Who is your instructor???

Tammy, I hope all is now well.

I've been on back-mount doubles for the first time in 6 months this week.... it's been sidemount non-stop so far in 2012.... I'd forgotten what a complete nausea it is to hump, dump and thump backmount... :(

You'll love a bit on the side mate!

Who is your instructor???

Lawrence Babcock out of Evansville, IN

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 09:26 PM ----------

Tammy, I hope all is now well.

Things are fine on my end. My instructor came down sick & we decided it best to get back home, so he could receive care from his Dr. He is doing better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom