Guess the sub

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amobeus

Contributor
Reaction score
A few divers exploring the shorline of lake Ontario in Toronto harbour came across this submarine, can any one name it or its owner.

Amobeus

Yes - that's an anti-troll sub, designed to fire torpedo's only at people who are malicious and out to attack other divers and contributors to this board. I wouldn't stand too close to it if I were you.

Attack from the very young and inexperienced fin strap man. we've been there and done that, stop trying to reinvent the wheel. most who have used them end up going back to rubber eventually.

Have a torpedo on me.

Amobeus

I'm not sure who DMI is but any sub is a good sub. Its all in fun guys have a great diving weekend.

Amobeus

LOL - you're funny Amoebus. Don't worry, I love you too. I'm sure Snuggle said something witty too, but he or she is on my permanent ignore list and I don't see whatever it is he or she writes.

I think I'm going to get Halcyon or something to make a little "chip" for you so that you can surgically implant it on your shoulder. I'll get the boys at NTD to autograph it for you and everything. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom