Guide to Corals and Fishes Book Spanish Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotsofast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Spanish version of the standard book for identifying Caribbean fish and corals, written by Greenberg and printed on water resistant stock. Have several copies (4) available, all are in Spanish and are brand new old stock. $10 each.

Attachments

• MVC-024F.JPG
    MVC-024F.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 76
Still have these brand new books, know your fish in espanol, make great gifts!!!

Guia de Corales y Pesces de La Florida, Las Bahamas y el Caribe, most popular fish ID guide but in Spanish language.

Still have 2 copies left, $10 each plus $2 shipping!

Buy both and free shipping!!!

Also have one copy in English, and 2 in Spanish, $10 each includes postage.

Also have a waterproof copy of this printed on plastic paper, waterproof edition is $20 and includes shipping.
Yes you can take it underwater and read it while your diving, but why???

Also have the fish ID chart printed on plastic, $5 if you buy one or more of the books.

And I still have the regular English version, plus the 2 Spanish versions, $10 each shipped.

I saw a post from 2010 and 2011 about a Tusa Mask you had with prescription -3.0 lenses. Do you still have this mask? I am looking for a left -3.0 and a -3.0 right lenses only... or does anyone else have these?

Also have a waterproof copy of this printed on plastic paper, waterproof edition is $20 and includes shipping.
Yes you can take it underwater and read it while your diving, but why???

Also have the fish ID chart printed on plastic, $5 if you buy one or more of the books.

And I still have the regular English version, plus the 2 Spanish versions, $10 each shipped.

Still have several copies of these great fish ID books, all are new or like new.

Back
Top Bottom