Gulf Shores, AL spearfishing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, that's pretty cool; it'll be interesting seeing the spots I've fished on a bunch up close and personal. Sounds like fun, thanks.

Yeah I've looked at a lot of the pictures on there in the past. Looks like some fun diving. I might be down there in late April, what are the water temps like then?

Don't for see having a lot of luck here with information due to I believe this forum is dead :( but I don't really have anywhere else to try and get information...I live in TN and have always wanted to go to the ocean free diving/spear fishing...haven't ever gotten the chance until now! I have a chance to go to gulf shores and stay a couple days...while I'm there I wanna try spearfishing! I'm looking for any information that would help me find the right spot too start out learning how..I'm not really a avid diver so shallower spots would be awesome! Thanks for any info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom