Gunilda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I noticed that the Inn keeper said that without the Gunilda there would only be two other things to talk about, or was it that had happened in that town. It seems to be a source of revenue for the entire town on several different levels. If they were to bring her up, what would they have left? She is kinda their Lockness Monster if you will.

For those of you that PM'ed me, that show was November 10, 2002!!! Let's see....Canuck diver had my tape...now Cobaltbabe has it...maybe she can forward it to those interesed....collect of course!!!
Randy...

weight_for_me once bubbled...
For those of you that PM'ed me, that show was November 10, 2002!!! Let's see....Canuck diver had my tape...now Cobaltbabe has it...maybe she can forward it to those interesed....collect of course!!!
Randy...

Let me know who is next on the list and I will pass it on. Thank you by the way Randy. Great movie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom