Haigh this weekend 3/27 or 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hantzu701:
Hmmm... it was a beautiful day to go diving! Mid 60's, sunshine and only one OW class, in the shallow end. I think they're back tomorrow. The OW class was wearing wetsuits, so they didn't hang out for very long.

vis was 15-30ft.
water temps ~ 40 degrees.

If ur looking for a buddy, I'm might be up for diving again tomorrow...

Hantzu
I really wanted to go but had too much to do, planning & getting things ready for our trip to Puerto Rico & Culebra Island. We leave Friday for 10 days. When I get back I am definetly going down. See ya & Good Viz, George.

Actually, this will be our first time out in drysuits so we will probably be hanging by one of the instructors today, to make sure we have the hang of it.

Once I get this drysuit thing down, I'd like to get out more and meet some fellow ScubaBoarders.

Juls

Vis still good 25-30 feet. Good news, its warmed up since some of you were there. Its up to 42 degrees now!
Weather was excellent. I didn't make it to the deep hole due to free flow problem on the way there. The rest of the group spotted the paddlefish. Damn reg!

New drysuit worked well, no problems.I just need to dive more in it and get more comfortable/familiar with it.

Juls

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom