Hail from Calgary, Alberta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamades

Reaction score
Hello to the board! I'm just getting my certification, and looking forward to going diving...

C-ya in the water!

Greetings from another Canuk! I hail from Ottawa - but don't hold that against me. Where do you dive?

Enjoy the board, you'll have fun and learn lots.

Kamades,

Welcome from another newbie, I begin my OW certification classes this Friday. I can relate to the gear cost issue. Like you I have purchased my mask, fins, snorkel and booties. I have been told by a number of people that the next most important purchase is the regulator. Rodales currently has a real good article rating regulators under $400.00. I am leaning toward one of the Mares models.

Good luck and see y'all later.

BLT

Welcome from Melbourne, Florida. This is a nice place when you're dry.

I'm sorry? What water..? Aren't you landlocked?
Don't mind me...I just have to take my hat off (or mask)
to those who learn to dive away from the ocean.Those people really want to dive.I am going to be in calgary in early september.Where do you dive there? I might be interested in a dip myself.
Welcome from New Zealand
The Gasman

Mostly in a small lake, Lake Chaparral.. has the World Police and Fire Games from 1997, has a little diving tube course, and a nav course... probly gonna be diving around some of the larger lakes too, when i have time :)

Greetings & felicitations... welcome to the board! :)

~SubMariner~

A Canuck in the Deep South

It's always great to see new divers jumping in! Welcome aboard everyone, I'm sure you'll learn just as much from us as we will from you.

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom