Halcyon Gear for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... probably a Pioneer 27... single layer... no inner bladder...

Like this...
Pioneer%2027_1.jpg

Still... a VERY nice find. I am tempted to buy all of that stuff because the older H gear is so very nice. But... I already have every item you have listed.... except the raft thingie. The older scouts are great... (mine have never flooded and are as good as the day I bought "em), the Explorer 40 is perfect for Al80s, and that Pioneer 27? has been my most used single wing for the past 6 years... I love it! I don't use my ACBs... 'cause that's just not my thing... but I bet those are the good ones. (Some of the more recent ones have issues.) Assuming that you guys are asking a reasonable price, someone ought to buy the whole kit... fast!

Again... nice find!

Stephen Ash:
...I am tempted to buy all of that stuff because the older H gear is so very nice. But... I already have every item you have listed....

Yeah well, I don't have one of everything yet, but I am working on it :)

Jasonmh:
Yeah well, I don't have one of everything yet, but I am working on it :)

Scooter? :D It will probably be another year or so before I think about a scooter... erm .. I mean before temptation takes over finances. :D

amascuba:
Here is what he has (or that I've seen anyways.):

1 x Halcyon SS 6lbs Backplate
1 x Halcyon 40# Explorer Doubles Wing
1 x Halcyon 18# Eclipse Wing (Atleast I believe it's an 18# wing. It may be a 30#)
1 x Halcyon ACB Weighting System
2 x Halcyon Halogen Scout Backup Lights (The old model without the fancy grip)
1 x Halcyon Divers Life Raft
1 x Set of AL80 Double Tanks w/ Halcyon Bands and Manifold (I just stopped by quickly this afternoon, so I didn't see what brand the tanks were, but they have a fresh hydro and vis).
:)

Does he have prices for any of these items?

I know this thread is from a few months ago, but, is the doubles wing still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom