Halcyon Infiniti backplate setup (without wing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling the entire setup minus the wing for a friend. Here is the items:

Halcyon stainless steel backplate standard size with harness, retail $269
Halcyon cinch adaptor plate with the 2 little webbings for ACB attachement, retail $50
Deluxe backpad and should pads, retail $109
ACB 12lb weight pockets, retail $135

The Infiniti was bought new at 2009 from a LDS for upward of $800. He got talked into buying it after his OW cert (another story for another thread). He used it for one season, put at most 50 dives into it before he realized he is a warm water diver. He ended up buying an soft pack, and only use the wing and STA for traveling. This item has been sitting in his closet since.

I borrowed this setup for one dive to try out the standard backplate size and the cinch system. Overall condition is exellent. Harness webbing considtion is also very good, no sign of fraying.

I am trying to get $350 for him for the whole thing. Breaking them up is also possible, please PM me your offer. So buyer pay actual shipping + 3% paypal

Last edited:
Pictures uploaded. PM me if you want to see more.

Backplate Front without pad
backplate_front_nopad.jpg

Harness webbing
webbing_shoulder.jpgwebbing_waist.jpg

12lb ACB, left and right, 6lb pocket each
acb_left.jpgacb_right.jpg

The entire backplate put together
overall_front.jpgoverall_back.jpg

Since I am selling for a friend, and kind of promise to get $350 for him. So buyer pays shipping + 3% for paypal. I think it is still a good deal. If only it is in small size, I will be all over it myself

I offered 250 + shipping. Said the price was unfair, too low.

Just FYI people.....a replacement wing is going to cost you 465.00 +350 for the harness do the math!

Scubabill, you need to calm down. I have been very polite and profession with you, but dont take advantage of this. Just because you made an offer, it doesnt mean I have to sell it to you. If you don't like the asking price, move on. What is the big deal!!! Please stop bothering me here or PM, or I will report to the MOD.

---------- Post added ----------

the whole setup is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom