For Sale Halcyon pathfinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_5084.JPG
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPle ! I'm happy to see that, Diveseekers is still selling the halcyon pathfinder 900' reel for $189!!
Because i havezero use for mine, which is literally brand new and has never been wet! I'm asking for $145+ shipping( actual shipping) not inflated shipping to make another dome off of you! and living an hour east of Dutch Springs, i encourage you you to come and see it/pick it up in person for your comfort and mine! I believe shipping to contigious US will be in the vicinity of $16 But ill reimburse if less... i also take a little more time to reply now that the board has changed the communication protocol, so please be patient if you want it, id like to get payment by Saturday night and ship on Monday if possible, please... also, i have several sets of 7.25" bands with hardware to ship to or nmeet you, for sale... located in NJ, i charge exact shipping ONLy( very much dislike those whobattempt to overchargevand nickel and dime you trying to squeeze more$ out of you with shipping... also...diverite transpac,w/harness & classic wing too, as well as a pair of OMS , slipstreams,scubapro twinjets, and a complete Hog bp/w(single tank) farmer john two piece 7mm FARMER JOHN- style-wetsuit and 1xlwetsuitsBare extra large 3 mm Shorty,Henderson extra large full length 3mm ... a few OXYCheq wings and FYI; I am very aware that values have changed immensely, since i was healthy enough to dive, so ive been trying to google the items to listing a "fair asking price," i do have several people coming over Saturday to purchase some of this gear face to face, so if interested, please send me your idea of a fair offer, and lets get you into some more tech/wreck& cave gear at a terrific bargain/discount!... finally, i have a few lift bags, and a really nice IST Dolphin tech bc for single tank that is really really nice( essentially a Halcyon knock-off if you arent familiar... truly, if interested in any of it,email me your offer through the board, worst i'll reply is " no thank you at this time"... i AM motivated to sell as i have a baby,medical bills like you cant inagine,( one surgery was $30K and not covered by insurance because doctor on call at the hosital on the night of my accident was out of network!" So the three of us are living pretty thin, from day to day, please people, give me /us a hand my wife is beside herself that im finally letting go of some of this gear my doctors claim ill never use again... " no, sorry Ron, but nerves don't regenerate!" And opening up a little room in our tiny but cozy house Thank you yet again! Scubaboard family and Netdoc, especially !now... "let the games begin!" Finally, if you are lioking for any kind if hardware, please ask and be specific aswell !

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom