halcyon scout or halcyon mini or photon torpedo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

salty:
hang out on Mustangworld much?

Actually, they stole that from another Mustang board I frequent. :D

You have a steed, salty? I miss mine. :(

I had a 99 but a patch of ice and guardrail totaled it out last year. Im currently driving a Bronco while I restore a 1967 Cougar XR7GT. I miss my stang too, I put a lot of work into it.

salty:
I had a 99 but a patch of ice and guardrail totaled it out last year. Im currently driving a Bronco while I restore a 1967 Cougar XR7GT. I miss my stang too, I put a lot of work into it.

A '67 XR7GT? I officially am jealous and don't like you anymore. :07::D Let me know when you get her done, I'd love to see it.

Sweet ride! It's going to be a few more years for me, but I'm definitely shooting for a classic when I get back into the game.

Back on topic though -

Those new grenade (full size) scouts look sweet! I like my minis though because they don't take up as much space, and I don't need to worry about it being too long and hitting my HID light.

You tech people and your terminology ...

Phasers are for precision strikes and photon torpedoes are just too messy, you gotta watch the kickback and the blinding flash. I'm sure on more than one occasion I've heard this from a Klingon and a Vulcan.

Vie:
I'd get another Frogman - this way you don't have to have two sets of spares for two different lights.
I'd have to agree with this. If I had one light that I was happy with, I'd get another of the same to have a homogenous pair (borrowing a word from my highschool biology...):05: .

If I had a reason to not be happy with the light I had, then I'd switch over to the Photons...

jagfish:
I'd have to agree with this. If I had one light that I was happy with, I'd get another of the same to have a homogenous pair (borrowing a word from my highschool biology...):05: .

If I had a reason to not be happy with the light I had, then I'd switch over to the Photons...

im pretty much set, ordered the frogmans already

DiverBuoy:
You tech people and your terminology ...

Phasers are for precision strikes and photon torpedoes are just too messy, you gotta watch the kickback and the blinding flash. I'm sure on more than one occasion I've heard this from a Klingon and a Vulcan.

the Destroy It Right system only uses disruptors...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom