Halcyon SMB problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently the smb looses air from the bottom. Apparently the "duck beek" is not air tight.

Thank you, gnulab. In fact that duck beek has NEVER worked. Since you are a dealer of Halcyon products. Do you know if my SMB is simply disfunctional, or if all Hacyon SMBs of that type do not work. If this is the case, i find it hard to believe for such a reputable company.

I am pleased to see that Halcyon is living up to it's standard of excellent quality. Please find enclosed a letter sent to Halcyon las week:

Dear XXX,

the replacement SMB has arrived directly from your european headquarter in Germany.

While I know that you had a different opinion on the way my Halcyon semi-closed SMB should perform, you recognised that I was not happy with what I purchased and have sent me a replacement SMB.

I now can judge why Halcyon has such a good reputation for its products but also for their after sales services. I would like to thank both you and Corey, at tech service for the open communication and your gentlemen's behavior.

Trully yours

XXX

I'm sorry to reply this late. Though I'm glad everything works out favorably

For your next SMB, I would suggest one that's totally SC type with the no-lock connector.

I'm sorry to reply this late. Though I'm glad everything works out favorably

For your next SMB, I would suggest one that's totally SC type with the no-lock connector.

Can you explain a bit? I do not get it. I received a closed system with oral ( medium pressure ) inflator. is this what you are talking about? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom