Question Hammertoe and Bunions,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottMK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I have 15-17 Tritons, but new model same size does not fit. Since my toes are deformed, hammertoe and bunion, I do not want to rub feet and toes. Any advice.

I have 15-17 Tritons, but new model same size does not fit. Since my toes are deformed, hammertoe and bunion, I do not want to rub feet and toes. Any advice.
Lycra socks should help

I would remove the restrictive toe protecting from nothing toe protector remodel the toe
5 mm neoprene with DRIS drysuit glue and get some XXL huge humongous Deep Six fins

I keep seeing the title and thinking about shark sightings.

I wanted to mention i have had corrective surgery for bunion and it was a huge help in comfort in fitting and lowering pain during walking while hauling gear.

Triton as in sherwood triton fins?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom