Handicapped Scuba Association Instructor, Dive Master & Dive Buddy Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Poseidon Scuba Divers will be hosting an HSA Instructor, Dive Master and Dive Buddy Training June 28-30 in Tampa, FL.

There is still plenty of room in the course, and nothing more rewarding than getting others into the water that are not traditionally able to through other organizations. Become a part of history and help make a disabled diver a reality.

[FONT=&amp]Our specially trained Course Director/Instructors form a worldwide network of over 2000 Handicapped SCUBA Association (HSA) Instructors located in 45 countries. The Handicapped SCUBA Association is the world's leading authority on recreational diving for people with disabilities. The HSA has dedicated itself to improving the physical and social well being of people with disabilities through the sport of scuba diving. HSA diver education programs are internationally recognized and unequaled by any other programs in the industry. The training disabled divers receive is through HSA and as a diver training and certifying agency, divers will be certified and gain the opportunity to experience freedom underwater and enjoy an exciting sport throughout their life.

Feel free to give Bob a call at 813-645-1493 for more information.

Hope to see you here.
[/FONT]

Bob, I am a HSA instructor in Cocoa Beach. I would really like to assist you in this training program...need some help?
Joe Bartoszek 321-537-9751

We were just talking about handicapped divers in Hatteras this last weekend. Under Pressure and both owners are willing to take handicapped divers out on their boat with an elevator lift FOR FREE and that the boat would be perfect for a handicap diver. Swim up and the lift picks up up to deck height. They both have offered it to the wounded warrior foundation but they turned it down saying they only want money.

We were just talking about handicapped divers in Hatteras this last weekend. Under Pressure and both owners are willing to take handicapped divers out on their boat with an elevator lift FOR FREE and that the boat would be perfect for a handicap diver. Swim up and the lift picks up up to deck height. They both have offered it to the wounded warrior foundation but they turned it down saying they only want money.

I wish someone in my area (Treasure Coast of Florida) had an offer out like this. My daughter with CP doesn't really want to dive, she just wants to go on a boat ride. She completed her boaters safety course and we bought her the license to boost the accomplishment. It's good see there are those out there willing to invest the time to simply bring a smile to someone with more challenges in life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom