Happy Birthday, Scubatexastony!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Tony! :)

I'm really sorry we never got a chance to get together again before your move to Cajun Country, but hopefully you left a bread-crumb trail back to the DFW area to find your way back someday. All the best of luck with the construction projects, and hope you have a really terrific birthday.

See you soon (I hope),
Ken

Happy Birthday, Dive Bud!

:band: :dance: :balloon:

I miss you and Bren already! Glad to be back on days?? Let us hear from ya....

Wow, both of you in the same month ?? That's great. What's with the cajun deal ?? Have you moved or just a job transfer ?? Anyways, Have a great day.

Richard

Bren and I got the last of my away from home belongings moved to Sulphur and the new house (home away from home while working in Lake Charles). We had a great weekend with Jasen, Jodi, Ryan, and family. Got the Living Christmas tree all wired and ran a test Saturday night before we headed back to Houston. Thank you all for the well wishes and yes, it was a grand weekend......days and all :D Dee, Bren says we're sorry for not calling before we left town, but it was a busy 2 days before Thanksgiving and we were packing all this morning.

We'll see ya'll sometime.....;-0

tony

I miss ya, Man! ;-0 I'm sure it was wide around your place with the holday and trying to get moved. We'll catch up with ya soon.

Sure wish you had been with us today, you would have had fun! I'll email ya with the details!

for not checkin' the board, I miss stuff.

Happy B'day Tony! :bounce: :bounce:

Hope you had a great day, and CONGRATS on gettin' off of the Dracula squad. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom