Happy Birthday Uncle Pug!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I missed it, but

Happy Birthday UP!!!

Any many more.....

But Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great one.

Chad

Sorry it's late, haven't checked SB all weekend. But Happy Birthday, UP!

-Roman.

for 30+ from Israel and great contribution to the scubaboard dive community... any plans (after the mess) to visit this part of world? you are welcome... tour on me.

sasha

Happy Birthday a little late from PA/NJdiver and myself...missed the scubaboard for a few days and yesterday was a travel day:(
I hope your birthday was a great one!!!!! Also it was a great day of diving on saturday and a pleasure to meet and dive with you. Hope to be out there again soon.
Ken

Happy Birthday!!

:balloon: :Birthday: :D :D :D

You're a wealth of information for the board and I for one appreciate it. Hope you had a great day.

Mike

I missed yesterday but I would like to add my wish that your day was a great one. I hope you still have many more great years of diving ahead. :)

Happy Birthday,U. P.,
Evidently belated, but sincere nontheless.
You are a "presence " on this Board, having a "take no prisoners" outlook, yet coupled with wit, knowledge, and kindness.
Enjoy the day, and beyond,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom