Happy Hump Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all you Scubaboard folks!

As I am sure most all of you know, Winter solstice 2022 in the Northern Hemisphere will be at 1:47 PM on Wednesday, December 21 (Pacific Time) which is tomorrow. I like to call this the major "Hump Day" of the year because it means that moving forward the days will finally start to get longer! Yeah!!!

Anyway, I know that we all don't always agree on things and that we sometimes even get downright confrontational with each other.......and I am not innocent by any means. But I sincerely hope that we can all agree that the "turn" is a good thing and that there are brighter days and more and more diving light is now ahead of us.

Cheers to all of you... and especially for the admins and mods that keep the lights on.

Hey all you Scubaboard folks!

As I am sure most all of you know, Winter solstice 2022 in the Northern Hemisphere will be at 1:47 PM on Wednesday, December 21 (Pacific Time) which is tomorrow. I like to call this the major "Hump Day" of the year because it means that moving forward the days will finally start to get longer! Yeah!!!

Anyway, I know that we all don't always agree on things and that we sometimes even get downright confrontational with each other.......and I am not innocent by any means. But I sincerely hope that we can all agree that the "turn" is a good thing and that there are brighter days and more and more diving light is now ahead of us.

Cheers to all of you... and especially for the admins and mods that keep the lights on.
In South Africa now. Days start to get shorter here…:crying:

Back
Top Bottom