Harbor charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
Okay, let me check my calendar/fiance, and I'll get something going in July for the 4 of us.

I'm able to go in July except for first two weekends in July. Will be in Grand Caymans on Cayman Agressor Baby!!! (had to rub it in to Vetdiver..)

And don't knock my kneepads.. When you'll get older, you'll appreciate extra padding those dives you're crawing out on hands and knees when rocks have that slipper mossy green stuff..

lf

reefseal:
I'm able to go in July except for first two weekends in July. Will be in Grand Caymans on Cayman Agressor Baby!!! (had to rub it in to Vetdiver..)

And don't knock my kneepads.. When you'll get older, you'll appreciate extra padding those dives you're crawing out on hands and knees when rocks have that slipper mossy green stuff..

lf

1) You are a weenie. And I will be back here rubbing it in when we head off to SA in October...as for the Bilikiki next year, you will really feel the pain, my friend.

2) Hey, I am older. Turned 36 (!!!!!!) yesterday!

I heard back from Capt. Pat, and it looks like we've got the 16th of July.
We all need to send him a deposit:

Boston Diver Services:
Hello Matt, I am open on the 16th. I have you penciled in. I am posting a short trip report on the Romance soon. it is a great dive. let the guys know I need 1/2 down to secure spot($30). Mail the deposit to Pat Breen, 2 E. Stonewall Way, Exeter, NH 03833.
Thanks Matt, see you soon. P.

No problem, I'm looking forward to meeting you both and checking out some wrecks we haven't seen yet.

How do y'all feel about this? Personally, I prefer 11:30.
Boston Diver Services:
What time do you have in mind? The tide is at 7am on the 16th. So, in an effort to avoid the worst of the current, a slack tide dive time would be best. This would mean a 0530 departure or a departure at 1130. These times are not set in stone. I don't care what time we go. See if you guys can come to a consensus and drop me a note.

Matt:

11:30 is much better for me, as well. Especially since I'm coming from south of Boston.

Jimmie O

Back
Top Bottom