Has anyone been to Santa Rosa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
Both have pleasant, helpful crews, however, good kitchens (although I think with the Peace ALL food is included, not just lunch?), and they both get ya wet. :)

I've been on the Peace when I went diving San Miguel Island. The Peace served breakfast, lunch, and then an afternoon snack (ice cream topped brownies). I can see how some divers gain weight after a dive trip. :D All food was included.

Jennifer,

The Spectre is a great boat with an awesome crew. Boats are like anything else. Everyone will have a different opinion based on their personal experience. The statement that the Peace may or may not be better is not as important as the diving. You will have an amazing time!! LUCKY!!

jetfixer:
Jennifer,

The Spectre is a great boat with an awesome crew. Boats are like anything else. Everyone will have a different opinion based on their personal experience. The statement that the Peace may or may not be better is not as important as the diving. You will have an amazing time!! LUCKY!!

Thanks Todd!! :wink:

Sorry you won't be joining in the rest of the festivities for that week.

Let me know when your back in Louisville sometime. I'll buy you a beer!

You're welcome :)

Me too :(

You remembered! I'll hold ya to that! I'm currently in Memphis which is why I won't be there to greet and dive with the Mofia. No diving here...bummer.

jetfixer:
You're welcome :)

Me too :(

You remembered! I'll hold ya to that! I'm currently in Memphis which is why I won't be there to greet and dive with the Mofia. No diving here...bummer.

I do remember! :wink:

jetfixer:
Who is going with you on the spectre? man, I'm jealous!

JeffG! It's a warm water trip for him!!!

image.php

My regular LA dive buddy is going to join us on Saturday but not Sunday.

Santa Rosa has kelp beds, and typically good vis. It's pretty much the same as the other Channel Islands- same critters, same conditions, similar dive spots.. Good diving for the most part, unless there's a current..

Back
Top Bottom