Hawaii Dive Stores by shore diving spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kohaladivers.com Kona side north.

If you're on Maui go check out Maui Dreams Dive Co., I've been using them for years. They are really fun to dive with on guided dives, the Scooter dive was my highlight! I always get my money's worth with them and their instructors are very understanding and work with you to get your skills down.

Mala Wharf/Pier in Lahaina on Maui is walking from Lahaina Divers or Pacific Dive around the corner. But it's a bit of a hike. I don't know of anything else within walking distance on Maui.
Scuba Shore Diving Site Page for: Lahaina Pier (Mala Ramp) of Maui, Hawaiian Islands

One option might be to catch a shuttle or bus to the Sheraton at Black Rock - there's a shoredive on-site as well as a diveop for tank rental.

The Kihei Islander bus route takes you past some shore dives/beaches in South Maui. The Kamaole's among others. I'm just not sure how close it drops you to the water. Not sure if you're allowed to bring tanks on the bus either. Maui County, HI - Official Website - Maui Bus Maps There's a local shuttle that runs around that area, he took me from mid-Wailea to North Kihei once for about $15 r/t. Saw it in the phonebook.

Maui Dreams Dive Co. is in Kihei, they do a lot of shorediving. Not sure where the store is though.

You might also try Shaka Doug, I think he'll pick you up in South Maui with the dive bus.

+1 on the bus and Shaka.

If you go to the Hawaiian site on Dive Matrix, Kidspot ha done a great job of detailing the West and North Maui dive spots.
The Dive Matrix - Scuba Diving Forums, Dive Buddy Finder, Dive Equipment & Travel Information

If you stay near the kihei boat ramp, you could boat dive with B&B Scuba and go to Molokini. The Kamaole Sands is close.

Back
Top Bottom