HDM - Hollis Digital Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I am looking for more information on the mask. Where are we at with time to market and the availability of rebreather pod?

Cheers,

Ben.

Hi,

I am looking for more information on the mask. Where are we at with time to market and the availability of rebreather pod?

Cheers,

Ben.

Hi Ben,

The mask will be available mid-summer, at which time all further details will be released. For more information on Hollis dealers in your area please contact Russell Kitt at rjk@oceanicaus.com.au.

Thanks!

Was this a joint venture with Kirby Morgan? Or did you build your mask off their design?

Well done. I was just making sure they were in the loop because they have been very aggressive in the past to protect their diving equipment designs. I like the M-48 and I think I might even be interested in your setup if I can afford it. I tend to do some low vis diving now and then and your HUD would be the bomb for dives where you can't see your regular gages.

Does the system incorporate the Oceanic dive computer (deco algorythem) as well?

Well done. I was just making sure they were in the loop because they have been very aggressive in the past to protect their diving equipment designs. I like the M-48 and I think I might even be interested in your setup if I can afford it. I tend to do some low vis diving now and then and your HUD would be the bomb for dives where you can't see your regular gages.

Does the system incorporate the Oceanic dive computer (deco algorythem) as well?

Muddiver,

Same algorythem currently. For those types of dives especially, this mask would prove to be very useful.

Hope you get a chance to demo one. I will keep everyone informed as to the dates.

Thanks,

Hi Nick,

Do you have a ship date yet? I can't seem to get a clear answer from dealers, and the distributors in Australia said they have no plans to import it anyway. As an aside do any online dealers want to sell me one?

Cheers,

Ben.

Back
Top Bottom