Headed to Cocolobo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucwise

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After spending numerous hours trying to find the right hotel for me, I finally settled today on a week at Cocolobo. I'll be headed there in two weeks and can't wait! Now I just have to find a dive shop that I like!

I vote for Coconut Tree Divers - you can walk there from Cocolobo. Coconut Tree Divers - A PADI Career Development Center in Roatan, Honduras Good people, good boat, fun crew.

Reef Gliders often gets recommended also. They're somehow tied in with Cocolobo also - at least they recommend Cocolobo on their "where to stay" page. It's panga diving. http://www.reefgliders.com/index.shtml

Or check out the diveop next door at SeaGrape - IDK anything about them except we contacted them once about a charter to Utila. PADI Diving Courses in Roatan - Seagrape Resort Professional Divers and Diveshop Center in West End, Roatan

Atlantic Sea Divers is very close to you. I dove with them last year and am going back with them this February. Their equipment is all one year old now and the owner of the shop is fantastic.

You will have a marvelous time at Cocolobo. The hosts Ron and Bonnie can't be beat ! The two dive shops best and closest to you are Atlantic Sea Divers (right next door) and Coconut Tree Divers.
The location of Cocolobo is very good as well, far enough from West End to be quiet, and yet close enough for a 5 min walk into town and all the restaurants, bars, dive shops, etc.
One trip there will not be enough.............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom