heading for nfl...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...around new year's! calling cathy in the morning to see how 12/27 - 1/4 work for her. i'm bringing the baby, a friend to help me with him, and another rusty cave diver. he's rusty because of the sandbox, while i'm rusty because of jameson.

hope to see lots of you there. i've missed you!

I have no idea just yet if I can make it up inside of those dates, but it is great to hear that you are ready to shake off the cobwebs!

well, cathy is full. going to plan b, then c, d, and e if necessary! :wink:

Looks like I may have to try and get down there as well then :) I couldn't find those pictures of you and Jean though...I looked everywhere

Er , since I will be free on those dates ...
(gets down and grovels...)

Would you ACCEPT a humble divers request that she join you and anyone else in your MERRY band of divers?

I promise I won't silt...much... :confused:
But if not , I understand. The list is getting smaller and smaller of the people that will dive with me (sigh)

Silt Slug (stuck in Cincinnati again) erp

P.S. Just checked out the PINK tunnel on Saturday. In excellent shape :D

Btw: The Bean made it to the Crypt on Saturday too ... (EEK) :shakehead::dork2:
With all the Peacock dives I have , that's the 1st time I have seen the Crypt.

That's awesome Jean! Now you just have to do the dark water tunnel one of these days :)

ben, i guess i'll forgive you, though i'm sad.

jean, how about the next week? are you available then? and why is your list of buddies shrinking? do i have to kick some keister for you, 'cause i will!!

ben, i guess i'll forgive you, though i'm sad.

jean, how about the next week? are you available then? and why is your list of buddies shrinking? do i have to kick some keister for you, 'cause i will!!

I will be around when you are around in NFL.
(Unless I get sent to a customer site , I will be around)
Last week of December , 1st week of January ... So no worries there.

My buddy list is shrinking because I think people think I am TOO WIERD !!!! (ERP)

Jeano Beano

Ben:
Wait till you see the last 50 feet of the tunnel before you enter the Crypt. Good thing it's got a ROCK FLOOR !!!! :confused::11::11::11::11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom