Hell Divers Spearfishing Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For those of you Divers, that may or may not spearfish ! As a brother in the Hell Divers, we dive hard and safe as well and have learned different ways too kill the biggest fish in the Gulf of Mexico, from depths beyond limits and we are very successful in doing what we do too beat the top ten in our State, wherein we hold alot of those records. This is not wreck diving, this is deep water that sits in thousands of feet. When, I read remarks about the fish we shoot and some of these remarks from divirs that have never held a spear gun and have not been past 120 feet makes me sick. The only thing, I can say is for all of you too take off in your boat and travel 75 miles one way in 3-5 foot seas and see what type of diving we do. Then yall can make all the remarks you want.

Easy now. . . take a few deep slow breaths and relax. You might have a few detractors. . . Somewhere. This is a world wide meeting of divers. Some are beginners, some are former spearfishing champs. A few are in your area, most are not.

Please join us in a friendly discussion. If your interest is only spearfishing, there is a moderated forum that will block non-friendly discussion. If you are a deep diver, there is a forum for that. We want you to join us in a friendly way to share your knowledge, and discuss conditions in your area with people that may be traveling to your area. . . we're all divers here and want to share what you know, with what we know.

One of the records you guys probably have topped was by a friend of mine, years ago when you laughed at Oklahomans coming to your waters. . . they took quite a few record fish in that weekend. There are other divers here. . . join us in a friendly way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom