HEllo All,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nin's

Registered
Reaction score
under the sun with all the lah at the end of sente
I am a PADI AOW, may become a GUE-DIRF student next month :p ... I am now based in Singapore. The dive spots I visit frequently are those around Tioman Island Malaysia, but I did also couple dives in Manado/Bunaken and Bali, Indonesia.

Talk 2 u soon!

Cheers,
nin's

Hi nin...I am from Malaysia and I usually dive in Tioman too....which sites did you go to...We (4 of us) are going to Pulau Perhention on 2/9 - 4/9, do you want to join us? Quite cheap...only RM 580 for 5 dives plus accomodation.

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

alexcttan:
Hi nin...I am from Malaysia and I usually dive in Tioman too....which sites did you go to...We (4 of us) are going to Pulau Perhention on 2/9 - 4/9, do you want to join us? Quite cheap...only RM 580 for 5 dives plus accomodation.
I always go with Tioman Reef Diver (Reeno).. always go to Renggis apparently everytime I visit there :p but I went to Labas, Magiciant Rock etc too..
I went to Perhentian in early MArch. Viz was scary :p but I managed to enjoy it since it was my first dive in this season! I am going to Krakatoa in early Aug and DIRF the weekend after, so I'd be broke in Sept :D
Thanks for the offer :)

PhotoTJ:
Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Thank you...

Just did :D Tell me how do I do :)

Welcome to Singapore as well Nin. The diving accessibility is wonderful. Have dove Similians, Maldives, Manado, Pattaya, Bali and the Malaysia chain as well. Marstens Brothers has a few spots left on the PNG trip in October but at $5000 sing I can do a lot of local diving. I would be interested in the Krakatoa thing if you have a website or something you can share.

Welcome again....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom