Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uwsince79

Reaction score
Well here is my first post. So to all I say hello. Looking forward in reading quite a bit of information from all of you, but first a little on me is my best guess to start.I have been at this since 1979. I Grew up on the N Shore of LI, NY and worked in the boat yards up there from the age of 12 until I was 20. I was always a water rat and was drawn to the underwater the first time I ever saw my dad put on his equipment and go under. He started in 59!!!! Since then I have enjoyed my passion for many years. Starting in NY diving for lost anchors form spare money to diving the great Lakes while living in Chicago, to now enjoying the WARM water of south Fla! I hope I can learn from all the divers in this forum as well as add any input that i can give.

Hi Bobby,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! We are glad to have you here. Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have. I am sure you will find people here very responsive to all sorts of input.

Cheers,

Bob, Bobby or Robert whichever it may be,

Welcome to the board, the waters here are just as warm as they are in S. Fla.

Feel free to add your .02 to any discussion, the bank isn't full yet and the FDIC can't touch this one.

Welcome to your new home.

ID

Hello Bobby, welcome to the family! We're looking forward to hearing some East Coast sea stories! Have you done any wreck diving out there? The Doria perhaps?

Thanks you all for the wonderful welcome....

Wanna go pond diving? You're welcome to join Don and I on our next research excursion. We're always in need of Methane-resistant assistants...

Welcome....so what is the best and the worst of diving where you are? ages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom