Hello and Help !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine:
I would suggest Lankayan, a small island with only 1 resort. Nice macro diving. You can also try Sipadan, though i think they will close the resorts on the island itself by the time of your honeymoon. There are some nice resorts on the neighbouring islands which offer 3 daily dives to Sipadan.

I have been to Mabul (SMART Resort) a few years ago in September and to Lankayan November last year. Both times the weather was perfect, lots of sunshine. However, I preferred the diving in Mabul - I found the macro diving around Mabul and neighbouring Kapalai much better than Lankayan. However, if you're not too much into macro, Lankayan might be a choice since it also has nice reefs.

The good thing about Mabul (or Kapalai) is that you can combine the diving around the two mentioned with Sipadan for bigger fish and better visibility.

Congratulations to both of you and all the best for your future!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom