Help me pick an island!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He did not commit any hideous crime but facing a long sentence(5 yrs) because of a really bad review. Cannot be serious.

Next yr I am going to revisit Lanta and Lipe but you won't be see me anywhere near Phi Phi.
The best sites in the whole area are Hin Daeng, Hin Muang and Koh Haa and all are closer to Lanta than Phi Phi.
Panoramas? Personal taste.
Dive sites of Phiphi are also OK, but staying on Phiphi island is OK for youngsters only.
Staying in Koh Lanta would also be my choice and by speedboats, it only takes 45' to reach Phiphi from Koh Lanta

He did not commit any hideous crime but facing a long sentence(5 yrs) because of a really bad review. Cannot be serious.

Next yr I am going to revisit Lanta and Lipe but you won't be see me anywhere near Phi Phi.
The best sites in the whole area are Hin Daeng, Hin Muang and Koh Haa and all are closer to Lanta than Phi Phi.
Panoramas? Personal taste.
Thailand laws and justice system are obviously creasy... but we were not talking about that. We were talking of a jerk who has the system bouncing against him after being... a jerk. Also he was "facing" 5 years in jail, it's different than doing 5 years, there was an agreement later.

Thailand laws and justice system are obviously creasy... but we were not talking about that. We were talking of a jerk who has the system bouncing against him after being... a jerk. Also he was "facing" 5 years in jail, it's different than doing 5 years, there was an agreement later.
That American was a resident in Thailand so he should had known better about the local law than most of us.
I would not be at all surprised that he had had enough of everything that he had to put up with!
Anyway, that was history.

Back
Top Bottom