Can you do night diving from land based Andaman side of Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humuhumu_

Registered
Reaction score
I am interested in Koh Lanta but it seems like sites are far away. Can you do night dives there, or is there another island where you can? (Timing end of March or beginning of April)

I'm considering Thailand mainly because it would be nice to have something other than diving, as I'm really a 2 morning 1 night dive type of person. I loved Anilao diving but was very bored for half the day. Don't think I would like a liveaboard at all.

Thanks!

Not in Koh Lanta.
No such issue in Koh Lipe.

Puerto Galera would be much better because the boat only goes out for ONE dive except the special trip to Verde Island.

You can do shore nite dives off some of Lanta's western beaches; they will be shallow muck type dives. I also do regular nite dives on the reef and sandy shallows of Kata Beach in Phuket.

You can do shore nite dives off some of Lanta's western beaches; they will be shallow muck type dives. I also do regular nite dives on the reef and sandy shallows of Kata Beach in Phuket.

Interesting, since I love muck. Are these guided, or do you have to DIY?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom