Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Everyone for the comments and welcome!!

This is obvisouly the place to be if you are a diver or would like to be.

I already checked out some of the earposts and will not need to start a new one.

I come up with some other ideas for posting.

murphdivers286, thanks for links I am going schedule a check out with an ENT, I finally got my family practice Doc to refer me.

Don, I've only used Dry Ear so far (which helps) I had a couple DM's recommend alcohol/vinegar mix so I should try it. What is the ratio to mix up a batch?

ScubaCanoe, their are actually some pretty fun dives here in Mn (feeding crayfish to Bass is a blast), not to mention Lake Superior. Cool handle by the way!

rascal1933, I have checked out the Proear in the past to some mixed reviews, but it's all in the user and think it would help or cure my what I hope is minor problem.

rapidiver, thanks for kudo's on the handle, I couldn't believe it either.

Scuba Jerm, I did a search on web link you provided and could not find the Doc's Proplug's Help Please, I'm interested in checking them out!

Again thanks a bunch all!!

LetsDive
Life's to short not too!!

Hi from Montreal. Welcome to SB. If you have problems clearing, you might try decongestants if you have some congestion which will affect your ability to clear the ears.

Back
Top Bottom